- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We may engage third party service providers to process personal information on our behalf, but such third parties will be restricted to using personal information only for the purposes we set out and may not use or disclose it for any other purpose.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at FHT@opg.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, we take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to address your inquiry are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Contacting us through our contact form
When contact us through the contact form on our site, a user is required to provide certain information that will be used to respond to the user’s inquiry. To facilitate this communication, third-party vendors will collect and store the information that you provide in the following ways:
- The information that you provide when completing a form is stored in the WordPress content management system. Ninja Forms also collects this information via the Ninja Forms plug-in.
- SendGrid’s email delivery platform will be used to send emails from the site; as such, they will also receive and store the email address that you provide.
We do not share any information we collect with any partners or advertisers.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Pixel tags and cookies
To enable us to improve our services and improve your experience, we partner with WordPress and Google Analytics to obtain aggregated and anonymized information about user data. Our partners will collect user data for the purpose of preparing statistical reports that we will use to review and improve our services. You may have the option to opt out of default user data collection practices via certain browser settings, using third party browser plug-ins and other privacy controls.